• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results So Cal Fun Shoot | April 24th

A few people have emailed me about setting up a fun shoot again, I did not arrange the first one but suckered me in to get this one going. April 24th is a Sunday and we are thinking of having at same place as last time. Open to airguns, no powder burners. All are welcome, springer, pcp or slug guns. Last time we met at McDonalds and followed each other out there. The area is Hwy 138 and 15 fwy in the Cajon Pass near Silverwood Lake. If you would like to attend please respond here so we know who is going or please email me at [email protected]. Last time we had good turn out and a way to see and shoot guns you never shot before and meet new people.

Meeting at McDonalds on Sunday morning around 7:00 am and leaving promptly at 7:30. The location is the McDonalds off 15 fwy and Hwy 138 exit. McDonalds is on the East side of the freeway, if going South exit 138 and turn left (East) and cross the freeway and make right on frontage road. Going North make right, you will see the McDonalds as you approach the exit. Air rifles only, no firearms in this area. Suggest you bring food, water and if you have an EZ-UP or other shade. Not planning a BBQ for this trip so make sure you have food and drink. You will travel down a dirt road so leave the Ferrari at home but people made it there last trip in Honda like cars. Hope to see lots of us out there. If you need anymore information or have questions please email me: [email protected] See you Sunday, Nick Nielsen