So anyone seen the Kral Nemesis or Space

I asked if P.A. was gonna carry these in future. They are looking at it I guess. Look perdy exciting but can't be found here in the U.S. market yet that I've seen.

Not in the US but you can get the Nemesis in wood and synthetic from Krale in the Netherlands. I got the wood version. It comes with two 22 cal and two 25 cal mags, 22 and 25 cal barrel and probe. Total drive out price with shipping is around $775. It's kind of loud so you will need a LDC if you want it quieter.

1543444330_15000029595bff176a5ffea7.48402691_IMG_20181011_182358.jpg

If I were in charge of PA I would wait until Kral gets their QC act together before bringing in any more of anything from KRAL.

CA

Currently the new stock in country has had very few problems . Those of us who bought first run kral products did have a few issues. Those are now far in the past

+1 on the lack of problems! I see many more issue related posts with another "expensive" brand compared to the "lowly Kral" on this and other forums. So far,my .22 Puncher Breaker has been as reliable as a bowling ball. I wouldn't hesitate for a minute regarding the purchase of another Kral pcp. Just my .02

Mike.

Blackdiesel,

Nice gun. I was planning to buy it too and equipped whit outside regulated 300bar bottle from China but I was not able to found out bottle connecting details ( thread, valve,….). Can you share some pictures of it ?

Which size is your air porting ? Air transfer way and valve itself is adjusted for caliber .25 or .22 ?

I haven't looked at any porting. I can say it's shooting 25 gr Kings at around 915 - 920 fps and it really don't need a reg. Kral valves are very consistent. I only shot two mags to check the consistency and the ES is 5-10 fps. I got it to use as a 25 cal. I didn't even check the velocity with 22 cal pellets. The barrel and probe are very easy to change.