• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A So any new rifles coming out or should i just buy the panthera?

Good day Airgun community,

So I've been deciding for 2 months on purchasing a panthera over the dynamic because I prefer the back fill on the Panthera. I already have a fx M3 but I know that the 2024 shot show will be coming out and I'm assuming that fx will probably bring out something new. Do you think they will and if not are there any new daystate guns or anything coming out?

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Meh. I don’t think anything on the Panthera/Dynamic will change. There has been some speculation on the next M3. But everyone has been saying they have other guns to overhaul before the M3. Get what you want and don’t wait for what’s next. There’s always gonna be something that’s next.

Last edited:
What Cal do you want to buy?

.25 Cal Panthera Compact with double bottle, small in the rear and big on the front, is very, very good option. On .30 Cal is also a super alternative.

.25 Cal Vulcan 3 700 mm.... Super alternative shooting slugs and pellets.

.30 Cal best I know is the Wolverine HP non regulated. Absolutely perfect with a 700 cc bottle.

If you want a .22 or a .177 buy an Aiguns Technology, a Daystate or an FX of your preference....

Last edited:
What Cal do you want to buy?

.25 Cal Panthera Compact with double bottle, small in the rear and big on the front, is very, very good option. On .30 Cal is also a super alternative.

.25 Cal Vulcan 3 700 mm.... Super alternative shooting slugs and pellets.

.30 Cal best I know is the Wolverine HP non regulated. Absolutely perfect with a 700 cc bottle.

If you want a .22 or a .177 buy an Aiguns Technology, a Daystate or an FX of your preference....
22 caliber is going to be perfect for me. I had the 30 caliber and it’s overkill for what I do. What day state would you recommend?

22 caliber is going to be perfect for me. I had the 30 caliber and it’s overkill for what I do. What day state would you recommend?
Red Wolf non HP if you want the rifle to be comfortable. If you want more power Red Wolf HP.

If you do not want electronics, then buy the Wolverine HP Regulated, superb rifle !!!

If you want to also shoot slugs, then buy an Airgun Technology 700 mm, Vulcan 3 or Uragan 2.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Don’t discount the King. I have a Panthera 700mm - insanely accurate but a beast.

My King is extremely well balanced, equally accurate, and much more pleasant to handle.
Yeah, I just can’t justify the king because I don’t feel the GRS stock is worth the $650 or whatever price they place on it

Don’t discount the King. I have a Panthera 700mm - insanely accurate but a beast.

My King is extremely well balanced, equally accurate, and much more pleasant to handle.
Glad to hear the review of the King; I just ordered one. Being left eye dominant, it’ll be a new experience to have a stock that is made for a lefty.

Reactions: par208s
I have a Daystate .177 HP. Very enjoyable gun, I assume the .22 would be the same. After shooting my Ghost for a bit, I've decided that I like the bull pup design, so I've got a Delta Wolf on the way. Do some research, I think that you will like what you see. The have a Wolverine Limited edition out that Look interesting as well. AoA has a Old stock heritage listed in their used section.