• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

So after six months and 3 weeks of waiting..

My new HM1000x arrived!

QYlUVHr.jpg

JSDYuWX.jpg

cOgmeX9.jpg

SL8S0Kd.jpg

had its first rounds through it yesterday, shot amazing!

Yari,

Looking at your photos at least I can dream . . . having a vicarious experience is all I can do right now, but would rather have my own personal RAW to fondle!! Maybe this month mine will come or next month or the month after!!!!!!

You should show your special bipod in photos and how it attaches to the RAW. What caliber RAW do you have?

FredSG

WOW! Very nice Yari88! I do like the laminate stocks but they are heavy. Fine for bench rest though. Did it come with that case? And where did you get those "I shoot RAW stickers"? I like your home made bench rest setup. A car jack, very cool!
Almost 7 months is a very long time to wait! Makes me feel better, mine only took 3 1/2 months. HAHA! But I can say that it was worth the wait. They are incredible air guns. I absolutely Love mine! Enjoy that new toy and keep us posted on how you like it.

Thanks for all the kind words.

The rest is indeed made out of a car jack, works wonders. I put a bubble level on it so i can use it as a bench, but also for maintenance or when I need to sight-in a gun.

I bought the stickers (multiple colors available) from a Nevada-based company on Etsy. They shipped me the stickers to europe in under 14 days.
The link to the decal/vinyl sticker store: https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/235126618/i-shoot-raw-vinyl-decal-sticker?ref=shop_home_listings

The guncase comes from my home supplier luchtbuks.com. He has them custom made to his specifications. Its heavy, sturdy and flight-approved. I love the pick foam inside which i picked to the specific raw size. It has an air release vent button and its also waterproof.
Link: http://luchtbuks.com/nl/lbc-tactical-wapenkoffer-ip67-waterdicht

Can't wait for next week when i can take her to the range again!

edit; the caliber is in .30 (7.62mm) Sad thing is, currently the goverment from the Netherlands is working on a Bill to regulate airguns. They want to put in a max allowed fpe/joule limit. If this bill passes I will get the RAW customized to .25.