• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

So about to get a hatsan spark whats the major fail points on these?

So whats the major things that break on these? I know the un branded ones are $180 from Alibaba, and we are basically paying for a hatsan warranty with the near $400 price tag. Just curious whats breaks on these. Seems someone would be selling upgrade kits by now if possible to fix the weak points.

All in all my logic is this, $400 get a 1 year warranty and if it breaks after a year I've simply spent 33 bucks a month to support my hobby, which is still less than buying a 20oz soda every day lol......I guess we should look at these things as disposable.....will we ever get a true high quality mini 12v compressor tho?

I have had mine for a year. It did break after 8 months of hard use. I sent it back to Hatsan and they sent me a new one but never told me what happened. I use it on multiple guns and use it a lot. I believe the one that broke was the motor to pump coupler but if you take it apart it voids the warranty. So I just sent it back. 2 weeks total from the time I sent it off to the time I had the new one in my hands. 
Butch

Most won't come forward to post their displeasure it's not like a $2000+ FX. I'm sure they're getting taken cared if within the one year warranty exchanges that's why you see them for resale in the refurb at Hatsan USA. Point is the down time you can't fill your gun if you have to send it in for warranty. I'd like to see the new HILL brand compressor which is supposedly made in the UK and hopefully praying fingers crossed not China. Like Hawkes logo proudly born in the UK... YEP!!! REALLY???SERIOUSLY??? YO!

I purchased one used, it broke a couple months later. I took it apart and found the shaft on the reduction gear had sheared off. It was out of warranty, so I contacted HatsanUSA about replacement parts and they sent me a whole new gear/shaft assembly at no charge. The compressor is a lot slower than a YH, but it will get the job done. I have to fill bottle guns (480cc CF tanks) in 2 sessions to keep the heat down, but other than that it has been a good little compressor! I'm also quite pleased with Hatsan's customer service!