• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Snowpeak. What brands are these on the retail market?

I purchased the Diana Skyhawk in .22.

I bought it mainly because I loved the looks of the minelli walnut stock. I own many top of the line PCP's. Non of which cost under $1K. However this has been a great little bullpup. Very accurate, 75 shots per fill, shooting JSB 15.9gr at 870fps. Weighs only 6.7 lbs with Leupold 4X20 scope. Very quiet as well. 

It does have some ping on firing but it's not an issue for me. Nice checkering also.

skyhawk0101.1642432149.jpg

Oh, and just a heads up...if you happen to purchase one, inspect the barrel straight away. The factory has a track record of smearing the rifling at the muzzle with a piloted crowning tool. It’s easy to spot.

Not all barrels will have this damage but for me it was present on 2 of 5 and I have two more right now from an acquaintance. My two were scattershot disappointments but group very nicely after removing the damaged portion and recrowning but not everyone is able or willing. Kinda like buying a new car and having an obstruction in the exhaust, and going home and taking a hacksaw and welder to it. My justification is that it was less hassle than an RMA.

I have Stoeger XM1 Thumbhole Camo with Stoeger optional bi=pod. Very nice accurate kit. Small reservoir no regulator. 30 good shots before refill. Very low price and great value. I really like everything about it. Sling attachments,storage for magazine,stock and can be fitted with spacers provided for length of pull and choosing grip diameter. pieces.

Supressor cross section is shown on their wedsite. Very intersting and unique. Very quiet.

another problem i think ive spotted in not only this brand but several cheaper ones, is wjen they part the barrels off to length they use a ton of pressure which causes the very end of the barrels to have a 'very' tight spot that crowning usually doesnt fully remove .. i guess you could call that a choke .. i dont .. as said above, if you can get the end of the barrels cleaned up and crowned good on them they transform into tack drivers ..