Snowpeak Snowpeak (SPA) T-Rex bullpup and rifle

Has anybody seen or shot the Snowpeak T-Rex:

What is your opinion?
The bullpup seems similar to the P35.

The only thing that turned me off is the cylinder is only 120cc. I’ve been tempted to try a 177 version. I prefer cylinders, but thats kinda small.
For the bullpup I was tempted by the .177 version too.
It is regulated and could (probably) give you many shots at lower power.

The rifle is also regulated and has a larger air tube capacity.

For the bullpup I was tempted by the .177 version too.
It is regulated and could (probably) give you many shots at lower power.

The rifle is also regulated and has a larger air tube capacity.
Bullpup should be same as P35.
I have P35 in .177 non 12FTlbs. Using JSB Exact Beast 16.2gr pellets it does 821fps and 24FTlbs and shot count is around 4 full mags (11 in one mag). From 250bar fill to 130ish bar when it's going off the reg.

Airgun stuff

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Bullpup should be same as P35.
I have P35 in .177 non 12FTlbs. Using JSB Exact Beast 16.2gr pellets it does 821fps and 24FTlbs and shot count is around 4 full mags (11 in one mag). From 250bar fill to 130ish bar when it's going off the reg.

Airgun stuff
Then that’s a steal.

Snowpeak surely makes the Notos and thier P35 is a handsome good shooting gun according to many

$250. @nobody1 maybe get 2 !!

If I calculated correctly it’s just over 5 lbs and with the mid lever … I really like it

AAA on air did a review, I think. The weight is similar to the P35 but it gets there a different way. The T-rex bullpup has a 670mm barrel versus a 450mm with the P35. And less air storage as has been mentioned. The gun is longer as you would expect with the longer barrel. The cocking on the T-rex is a rod below the barrel and it is above the barrel on the P-35. So overall I would say it's a new design. I'm guessing the barrel might be smaller in diameter too because it is close to 5 inches longer but the gun weight is about the same. But that seems like a great price even if it has a lot less air storage. It might be based on the PR900. I think it stores a lot less air. My guess is it won't be able to get to the same power.

While I was on the SPA website I saw a new P35X. Heavier but with a wood stock and a longer 530 mm barrel and a 65cc power plenum. 177 doesn't need the big plenum but the 25 definitely needs more than the P35 has.

i have one in 25 cal not shot it yet doing a ldc add on useing a donnly fl adapter thats made for the hatsan qe shroude i took top cover off the t rex and its the same action as the daina storm rider its post to have a 150cc cylender but same action air tube barrle as the snow peak 900 i have a stoger xm1 s 4 and this rifle has same action as the remington t rex bull pup so its not any where like the stoger xm1 bull pup same gun as snow peak 35 the t rex bull pup is not any thing like a p35 its made on the strom rider action
DSCI0584.JPG