• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Snowpeak Snowpeak (SPA) T-Rex bullpup and rifle

i have one in 25 cal not shot it yet doing a ldc add on useing a donnly fl adapter thats made for the hatsan qe shroude i took top cover off the t rex and its the same action as the daina storm rider its post to have a 150cc cylender but same action air tube barrle as the snow peak 900 i have a stoger xm1 s 4 and this rifle has same action as the remington t rex bull pup so its not any where like the stoger xm1 bull pup same gun as snow peak 35 the t rex bull pup is not any thing like a p35 its made on the strom rider action View attachment 419289

DSCI0589.JPG

DSCI0590.JPG

The Snowpeak T-Rex seems to be built on the Stormrider action.
But, it is regulated. shrouded, has a side-lever and bullpup stock.

It looks pretty nice, assuming it;s accurate, a regulated bullpup for under $300, with the side lever away from your face.

Yes, the Avenger bullpup refurbs are under $300, but the side-lever is under your chin and a little harder to use.
The Avenger bullpups (or any bullpups like that) should be banned, a shortcut taken by the air gun manufacturers to cut costs.

Do you have any shot strings ?

Last edited:
The Snowpeak T-Rex seems to be built on the Stormrider action.
But, it is regulated. shrouded, has a side-lever and bullpup stock.

It looks pretty nice, assuming it;s accurate, a regulated bullpup for under $300, with the side lever away from your face.

Yes, the Avenger bullpup refurbs are under $300, but the side-lever is under your chin and a little harder to use.
The Avenger bullpups (or any bullpups like that) should be banned, a shortcut taken by the air gun manufacturers to cut costs.

Do you have any shot strings
Bullpups have that rear arm… I have 2. Not ideal but it’s workable. Mid lever is far better.

I think it’s a good deal. If I didn’t just buy another gun I’d be in it …