• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Snowpeak PP20

I just got an email from Krale that the Snowpeak PP20 is finally in stock. (I asked for an in-stock email roughly a year, ago.) It is an inexpensive (when compared to other manufacturers) way to try 10 meter pcp target pistol shooting.

80177E2D-C138-466F-BF4F-54E7DED3DD8C.png

Last edited:
Not a fan of any safety on a target gun ! Seems silly ! Ready...aim...awh crap, forgot the safety...
Other than that...absolutely, its more than 1/4 of my Steyr's (Sport LP50) cost ! Even the Snowpeak barrel shroud is similar looking.
Doesn't really say, I assume it's a single shot ? Very adjustable grip.

Surly can't hurt to give one a try.

Mike

I'm not a 10M shooter and have no intention of being one. I did shoot International pistol 25 years ago and found it very boring. I do however own a a PP700SA and love it. I shoot it everyday. It had its issues as I am sure the PP20 will as well. No one has yet done a performance review on it. I will likely buy one, but I want to see a good in-depth review first. I also received that Krale email. I did find this morning a speed rating in .177 of 560 fps, but the pellet weight was not stated. I have also read that the gun does not like domed pellets. I have no idea what that means though.

Resurrecting this post as I was starting a post to see if anyone had tried this pistol yet and saw this short chatter on it.

Was perusing Airgun Archery and happened to see it.

I'm definitely NOT a 10m pistol shooter, but have dabbled in it and the idea of a high shot count, low powered pistol for informal 10m or just plinking is something I would entertain.

So... anyone have one?