• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Snowpeak PP20 10m pistol information/experiences?

I've been eyeing a Snowpeak PP20 for a better 10m-ish pistol that I can primarily shoot indoors in my apartment with paper thin walls, and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the pistol? I know the last time they were discussed was months ago so I wonder if anyone has up-to-date info to share about it! Would a LP50 moderator adapter fit if it ended up being too loud for my use case?

I'd think anyone on this forum that has a PP20 would post something right away. You might have to be the guinea pig.:oops:;)
To get a PP20 or ... maybe a HW44... too many decisions!
Not sure of the pp20 but I just recently acquired the pp800r. It's factory moderator is not bad. *also my first snowpeak 🤪🤙
How is the balance of that thing one-handed? I've thought about that too but always thought it looked way too long and front heavy.

How is the balance of that thing one-handed? I've thought about that too but always thought it looked way too long and front heavy.
The HW44 is an entirely different beast. It's a fantastic shooter, but not a 10 meter competition pistol. With a scope and it's included moderator, it should be ok for your purpose.

Reactions: Clazy

With the stock wood grip its fine. Just that I gotta sand mine to fit my hand(needs bigger grooves/slightly more groove in some areas) so I converted mine to mini carbine for now

20230131_162734.jpg

20230209_121152.jpg

Reactions: maxtrouble