Snowpeak snowpeak pp 750

I had similar conversation with Wes at aaf and he said that he could tell me how to return it to factory power, I don't remember all the details but I think it included changing the hammer spring.
it's got a shorter barrel and room inside for a baffle assembly which you can get from him as well, it just ships from somewhere in California since it's not allowed in Canada.. seems like he also had a adapter for a external moderator, but I am not sure because I figured why if I could get it internal..
I think if you look in the details for the gun on his website it says about the internal baffles for USA customers..
I also remember that he had a available full length barrel that went to the end of the shroud..
it's a good gun from everyone I have talked to.. better in one respect from the umarex notos as the notos moderator is permanently attached to the barrel.. only major difference between them is the stock, right vs left hand cocking lever and the notos permanent moderator..
I have the notos and the moderator is pretty good.. it was my quietest PCP.. and it's even quieter with the jsb jumbo monster redesigned 25 grain pellets..
I think you should consider both and compare what features you want and then decide.. I don't think you would go wrong with either.. I unltimately went with the notos because I wanted pistol and the lever on the left side since I am right handed..
I ended up not liking it as a pistol, because it was 22" long and I couldn't shoot freehand, so I modified mine and removed the moderator and put one in the shroud, just like the pp750 only difference is the side of the cocking lever.. I never used the stock.
Mark

I bought a PP700SA from Wes. Like mentioned in the previous post, I just had to adjust the hammer spring to get to full power. I was thinking of a PP750 because I love my PP700 so much, but I decided on the similar Notos instead since I shoot them as rifles exclusively.

IMG_2314.jpeg