Snowpeak Airguns

I got my pp750 from krale in the Netherlands, it came like in 3 days lol. Super happy with it selling 4 other air guns cuz this too fun

9E806B12-5D6E-458B-9B3D-9FF1F33E9F93.jpeg

I bought my 3 P35s from Krale. They are fine to deal with but I hit a snag on the last two with customs. Krale did help work it out but didn't seem to be monitoring the situation at all. UPS sent me the request they sent Krale which went unanswered until I contacted Krale. My lesson learned is to follow the shipment and not hesitate to contact Krale if things are not going well. It would also have been better to order the last 2 one at a time. Apparently two was enough to trigger a customs fee that I did not have to pay on the first one.

SPA seems to sell more guns rebranded than they sell under their name. Stoeger sells the P35 as the Bull Shark or something like that, for instance. It has a few differences but Stoegers are available in the U. S..

I bought my 3 P35s from Krale. They are fine to deal with but I hit a snag on the last two with customs. Krale did help work it out but didn't seem to be monitoring the situation at all. UPS sent me the request they sent Krale which went unanswered until I contacted Krale. My lesson learned is to follow the shipment and not hesitate to contact Krale if things are not going well. It would also have been better to order the last 2 one at a time. Apparently two was enough to trigger a customs fee that I did not have to pay on the first one.

SPA seems to sell more guns rebranded than they sell under their name. Stoeger sells the P35 as the Bull Shark or something like that, for instance. It has a few differences but Stoegers are available in the U. S..
my first pp750 from krale went off without a hitch. my second order was a 2 airfuns and accessories (totaling $2k), got held up at UPS, they called me and asked me to confirm every item inside, charged me 2.5% import fee, and ask for my email in case the Alphabet org needs to contact me :ROFLMAO: