• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

snow peak p12

Yes! The P10 and P12. And also the PR900w (aka Stormrider), its pp800 pistol cousin, and the m22. Conversely, the p15 (diana skyhawk) and M16 (Diana Outlaw) are an aluminum alloy. 

IMG_20200905_192025.1604969253.jpg

I am not exaggerating when saying that I love the quality components, design and accuracy of these guns. The triggers are great with some adjusting and the p10 magazine superb. My only issues with the P10 and P12 were the undersized hammer retention screws on the cocking bolts. They made for gritty cocking as the screw head cut into the breech. Replaced them with m5 allen bolts. Required some tapping into the bolt, sounds worse than it turned out to be. Very high quality cocking now. 

I also tamed the bark of these guns with some baffles from a 5 usd Aliexpress oil filter in the shroud. Plus installed an SSG and an Altaros reg in my P12.

IMG_20201004_164229.1604969607.jpg

IMG_20200830_145207.1604969670.jpg

How are you getting on with yours ? 🐦

"I also tamed the bark of these guns with some baffles from a 5 usd Aliexpress oil filter in the shroud. Plus installed an SSG and an Altaros reg in my P12."

A word of warning here....I also ordered one of these and waited a few weeks. Then I got a call from a Homeland Security Special Agent who advised me that importing these items is illegal and they are being confiscated and destroyed by U.S. Customs.

If you live in the U.S., and don't want your name tagged in the Homeland Security database as a "person of interest"...then I most strongly suggest you purchase your modification parts locally.

Regards, 

HN

i agree i have five all with fx barrels ,lane regs and machined valve housings. I love them to,thing how overcharged we are for high end guns

Darn right! Got my P12 from Krale for 320 Eur ... Heck, I should have ordered another 5 but the shelves were empty by the time I got around to it ... 

Note the small differences in stock design with the refreshed P10 making it even more ergonomic. Quality feel to it. Slightly different breech concept (breech o-ring and transfer port in the barrel itself), better reg too.🐦

If you can get an m22 in .25 grab one in a hurry. 70joule shooter, accurate at 100m with the Heavies MKII. Replaced the stock reg by an Audrius, large plenum, did not even need to mod the ports. Moved the shroud forward some, put in curlers. Sweeeet. One of the most underrated PCPs in airgun history as far as I can tell ... Guy took his to the Netherlands benchrest competition and did not do half bad against the usual suspects. 
IMG_20200525_143200.1605024294.jpg

The only downside is the bland yellowish finishing of the otherwise nice stock. Sanded mine down ... 🐦