• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sniperqty AirGun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to know why he took the Wildcat apart like a lego set. What was the point? Was he commenting on the quality of the parts or design or something.

The guy had like a dozen or more Vulcan boxes all over the place in a previous video. He clearly has some inventory to sell. Maybe he is just ragging on FX to sell his Vulcans.

I always thought those were fake starlings that Ted planted on top of those silos anyway. I heard he has a jet pack and can plant them anywhere he wants.

He is an FX dealer as well.

Ted, I really don't care about the AoA politics, yellow or other items that really have nothing to do with my fun regarding this hobby. I have no idea about your personal dealings. I did not comment about you at all in my post. I don't know why you got defensive about my post.

As far as I can tell your just a guy who likes airguns, shooting critters and spearfishing. Regarding this guy sniperqty I am commenting on his knowledge of airguns. It is supreme, there is no doubt about it. Watch the guy take apart a gun. I am not defending what he said about you, how could I I don't know any of those claims. My point was simple. The guy is an airgun master, he is not clairvoyant. I learn what I can from guys like him and discard the politics.

KS, I am not talking about politics. I am talking about one man calling another a liar without a shred of evidence. I don't care how supreme his knowledge is. For me, character will always trump intelligence. How much would you respect my intelligence if I openly called you a liar?
I have said my peace. I am going to shake this off and try to enjoy the remainder of my day. Hell of a way to wake up. 😒

Reactions: cubo
Ted, I can tell you don't know Sniperqty, he is angry person. He went after Eduard from EDgun way worse than one little comment about you. He dedicated 6 months of hate toward Ed. But I learned a lot watching him taking the EDgun apart. He is the only guy I know of to be thrown off the biker bar airgun forum (talon) twice. Most of us watch his videos on mute.

Unfortunately Sniper etc has demeaned himself by open malignant utterances. There was no need to name names. Merely his opinions which in respect of this Forums founder are abhorrent . Please Ted don't get involved, I and hundreds of others believe in your sincerity and scruples. To try and pour a little oil , a lot of misinformation can come about due to translations. Eg ( at the siege of Le Havre representatives of the city met with the English king they said" Je vous demande" , the King said how dare they demand anything, the fight continued. They actually said " I ASK you" .
The phrase "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" springs to mind.

Ted, please enjoy your day with those great new FX's.

signed

A Fan

Reactions: Ted
"FeatherV"I doubt that Ted has been lying to any of us for profit. Look at how many people he has inspired to get into the sport. He's never made us buy from any of his sponsors either. He's been a guide not a scammer.
Enough said. 

I'll agree with that. I have never thought that Ted was giving any opinion that was NOT in the best interest of the airgun community.

Edit : not and :
Ted: I think it is a sign that you are succeeding in popularity in the airgun community. And anyone that gets to the top is a target to anyone feeling threatened. There is not much room at the top for many winners, but if you are patient the others will push each other down and leave room for you. Be as water and flow around the resistance and move beyond.

The phrase "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" springs to mind
Bones and wounds heal, but the bitterness of a bad word remains in the mind for a lifetime. Some time ago the man in question had conflict with Edward (Edguns owner). Why he does not sell EDguns? Whether guns are bad?Because he is a trader of air weapons, his videos can be regarded as advertising for financial gain. It is possible that the terms of FX is not so favorable. Yes he is a dealer of FX, but why not displayed so ostentatiously in the video stacks of boxes with the logo of FX airguns?Before showing boxes of Cricket and they were the best. Now showing boxes of Vulcan and now they are the best. Anyone can make conclusions.

Regarding this guy sniperqty I am commenting on his knowledge of airguns. It is supreme, there is no doubt about it. Watch the guy take apart a gun. .........The guy is an airgun master, he is not clairvoyant. I learn what I can from guys like him and discard the politics.
Well said^

Add in that theres a COMPLETELY different culture than the anglo-saxon heritage that connects Americans to Europeans and, well....trying to understand this guy is going to be difficult even talking about a glass of water.

At the end of the day he's an air gun fan doing what only a hand full of people around the world (Ted included) are doing to promote our pastime. Individual reviews sell everything now-a-days. If he can help a whatever brand promote and sell their guns then that will benefit all. What's the saying - all ships rise with a high tide?

In our culture we'd do it without saying someone else is lying but whatever, the dude is an angry man. I take everything with a grain of salt. 

"arod2000"
Regarding this guy sniperqty I am commenting on his knowledge of airguns. It is supreme, there is no doubt about it. Watch the guy take apart a gun. .........The guy is an airgun master, he is not clairvoyant. I learn what I can from guys like him and discard the politics.
Well said^

Add in that theres a COMPLETELY different culture than the anglo-saxon heritage that connects Americans to Europeans and, well....trying to understand this guy is going to be difficult even talking about a glass of water.

At the end of the day he's an air gun fan doing what only a hand full of people around the world (Ted included) are doing to promote our pastime. Individual reviews sell everything now-a-days. If he can help a whatever brand promote and sell their guns then that will benefit all. What's the saying - all ships rise with a high tide?

In our culture we'd do it without saying someone else is lying but whatever, the dude is an angry man. I take everything with a grain of salt.
Ted, and Forum Members, These guys are on the money with their advice...we should all be who we are as uniquely designed and not worry about what others think of us. In this way we remain true and consistant, just like a regulated Airgun :) Others will be who they are, and individually we will decide who to hang with; understanding that you can attrack more bees with the sweetness of Honey. With that being said when we understand and can empathize with someone else's culture, heritage, back ground....whatever, then greatness can occur.

One man used insult and foul epitaphs directed at another. The accused man responded to the first "if a giver offers a gift to you and you did not take it, to whom does the gift belong?" The accuser responded " I guess to the man who offered it." The accused man then responded " those insults and foul epitaphs you offer me are refused" and he turned and walked away!

My two cents
Ted , You have cost me a lot of money, And its all you fault because your videos, They are the BEST!
You got a lot of people in this sport just watching your videos.
You are the true master of the PCP guns, Its in your videos.
I am a fan,
I do not care if you super tune with super parts with super accurate O ring grease, with a souped up six thousand dollar Red Rider BB Gun
Its still a PCP gun,, (well not the Red Rider)
Mike

"P.Shooter71"I'm not sure I like this guy now but everyone has an opinion or someone backing them to push their product. He has an video out talking about fx wildcat vs the Vulcan but I can't understand a lot and I'm not sure he's giving an unbiased opinion . I wish his info was all translated so I can form my own decision but what I do like is that he goes into depth in which I like but that's not changing my opinion about my fx wildcat that's coming !
The part I don't like is the speculation expressed as if it was fact. Like "FX only made the ST barrels to cut costs". He has no idea of what internal decision making process went on at FX or the economics of manufacturing their own barrels instead of buying them in. It's not like they consulted a Turkish retailer before doing it.

For all he knows it could cost FX more to make their own instead of buying them in. 

I have no inside info on this either but I can use my eyes and LW and CZ blanks are not particularly expensive even when purchased by end users as a one off purchase. With a bulk discount, I have no doubt that FX could have made it work. It's not as if they compete on price or sell a no frills product. Nobody would notice if their guns were $50 more expensive. 

Also, any barrel test with just one sample of each is meaningless. We all know that another set of samples would produce different results. We also all know that plenty of people here have accurate FX guns. 

For all we know, he could be making a chunk of his living charging people he sold FX guns to machine LW or CZ barrels for them. Or maybe he makes more cash on Vulcans than Wildcats. 

I weighed in on this once before . And I can say that All of the US AirGun forums to the best of my knowledge have kicked him off for what I believe good reason . I've had email and phone communication with all the guys who run the various forums..... All EVERY SINGLE ONE regardless of which forum it was has never been anything but cool and professional to me personally. And I'm sure to almost all guys who've contacted to the guys who run them have similar experience....
On the OTHER HAND , I've seen first hand the many MANY negative posts and personal attacks that Sniperqt has sent to forum members here and on other forums .
Maybe Sniper Is an airgun genius , maybe under other circumstances he's cool ....No idea ?
But as a contributing member of any of these forums he is a Troll in every sense of the word . I wasn't the OP of this thread .. If I was I would want it locked .
Like I said first . He was banned for a reason , and any newer members who weren't around at the time Sniperqt was on the forums ...You are better for it .

"JoeWayneRhea"I weighed in on this once before . And I can say that All of the US AirGun forums to the best of my knowledge have kicked him off for what I believe good reason . I've had email and phone communication with all the guys who run the various forums..... All EVERY SINGLE ONE regardless of which forum it was has never been anything but cool and professional to me personally. And I'm sure to almost all guys who've contacted to the guys who run them have similar experience....
On the OTHER HAND , I've seen first hand the many MANY negative posts and personal attacks that Sniperqt has sent to forum members here and on other forums .
Maybe Sniper Is an airgun genius , maybe under other circumstances he's cool ....No idea ?
But as a contributing member of any of these forums he is a Troll in every sense of the word . I wasn't the OP of this thread .. If I was I would want it locked .
Like I said first . He was banned for a reason , and any newer members who weren't around at the time Sniperqt was on the forums ...You are better for it .
Well said Joe. I agree with you sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.