• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK Sniper Magnum XR .22..... Does it shoot slugs?

What did the internal of that LW Poly look like.? Reason I ask is because I run one in .30 & its has been lapped . They should foul less then conventional land/groove combo's. I run slugs & pellets in mine too with very little fouling. I would have someone prep a poly for ya next time if you revisit them. I can do .75 at 100 with one on mild days. with 44's or 50's
Joe
I did not have a borescope then (I do now), so I cant say for sure. What I can say is that I pulled out some nasty slivers of lead on a regular basis when cleaning the barrel with a patchworm.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
If you have a “bad” Brocock, then you’re likely the problem. My Sniper XR in .22 had about a 100 pellet break in period, but has been a total tack driver ever since. And I knew that going in because I did a bunch of RESEARCH before buying a $1400 airgun.

As to Emu’s question, yes, it shoots slugs quite well. Mine really likes the Daystate Howlers 20.3 gr. Set my reg at 150 bar and cranked the HS in a half turn (if I remember correctly). It shoots those things at about 1.5 MOA out to 120 yards.

Why are people mentioning the Ghost and the OP is asking about a different gun? How does that help @Emu satisfy his question about shooting slugs from his Bantam Sniper Magnum?
because tvanpool stated: Mine won't shoot anything. Most inaccurate airgun I have ever owned. I will never own a Brocock again. Others countered that theirs was plenty accurate as were other ghosts including the ghost. Yes it got a bit sidetracked but to hate on the brand with a proven reliability and accuracy is going to illicit a response.

Reactions: mercado
Well I have a $2000 Sniper that will not shoot. I can can get better accuracy from a $200 springer. And I have 25 total airguns including RAW, Steyr, , Daystate and Air Arms that will shoot. This thing is a paper weight. I know most accuracy issues are with the shooter but this is not my first rodeo.
If that’s so then I will do you a solid and take it off your hands. I need a new paper weight

@Emu check out this thread

And a few videos contained in this link.

The above information should satisfy your question. For the Brocock Bantam Sniper XR and Brocock Bantam Sniper Magnum XR in .22.

@Emu check out this thread

And a few videos contained in this link.

The above information should satisfy your question. For the Brocock Bantam Sniper XR and Brocock Bantam Sniper Magnum XR in .22.
Thank you very much !!!

In the video it is clear that The Sniper X Magnum shoots really well those slugs !!!

Well I have a $2000 Sniper that will not shoot. I can can get better accuracy from a $200 springer. And I have 25 total airguns including RAW, Steyr, , Daystate and Air Arms that will shoot. This thing is a paper weight. I know most accuracy issues are with the shooter but this is not my first rodeo.
So did you ever send it back to have it looked at??