Karma Sneak Peek at the Karma Airguns forthcoming SLS

You've probably heard of the Red Panda, but that's not the only thing coming down the line from Karma Airguns. I've been testing pre-production samples the new SLS (Side-Lever-Semi) and had a few minutes to share a group or three and some of my thoughts.

The Karma Airguns SLS will be coming in .22, .25, .30 and .357 and there will be short and standard tank/barrel configurations in .22 and .25, and standard length in .30 and .357.

A full video will have to wait for the production models, but the quick and dirty preview is here.

PJ Clarke

You've probably heard of the Red Panda, but that's not the only thing coming down the line from Karma Airguns. I've been testing pre-production samples the new SLS (Side-Lever-Semi) and had a few minutes to share a group or three and some of my thoughts.

The Karma Airguns SLS will be coming in .22, .25, .30 and .357 and there will be short and standard tank/barrel configurations in .22 and .25, and standard length in .30 and .357.

A full video will have to wait for the production models, but the quick and dirty preview is here.

PJ Clarke
Saw your video this morning - am anxiously awaiting introduction of the RP and the SMS - any sneak preview on price range?

Saw your video this morning - am anxiously awaiting introduction of the RP and the SMS - any sneak preview on price range?
Depends on the length, with the longer ones being more, but I think the SLS will be $1200ish. The incorporation of the semi auto and the use of higher grade materials in this line added to the cost.
The RP is north of 2K.