Snap Ring / Circlip hole diameter?

Hi. Does anyone know the hole diameter or what pliers are best for circlip, say on an L1 orig reg? I just bought a cheap set of Snap Ring pliers and the tips are too large for the holes. I don’t feel like sanding the pliers. Anyone know their plier tip diameter? My goal is just to disassemble and clean reg before storing. I just bought a sub 12 ft/lb reg to try being that all I do is shoot in my yard and don’t need so much power. Thanks.

Im.wondering if "rosary" pliers would work.
Jewelers use them for making bends and loops; quite small diameters available.🤷‍♂️might be worth a shot

Screenshot_20230624_204726_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Gr8Recreation
I dont inow what brand mine are but it came with a tip set to interchange out 2 hole sizes and stright snd angled .

I guess a tip chart?

https://www.ultimategarage.com/shop/part.php?manufacturers_id=15&products_id=6425

Im sure theres a set that comes in a kit form that has all common tips in the box.

Reactions: Gr8Recreation
Hey, you can always change your name to Helpful McNicey👊🏻
Yaaaa, buttttt.. i don't know🤔

I dont know whats best a set of several pliers or in and out with tips or reversible with tips?

I guess its a personal pick your poison thing. Or like me was the only thing available in town that day..lol

• Haha
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1