Smith & Wesson 79G

1566257201_16797673165d5b3031d33738.11969167_A1A3C296-E038-41B3-B379-CF6E1A436D7E.jpeg
I just got to looking at the pistol page here and it reminded me, I have a pistol, so I dug it out, this is it. Has not been shot in over 30+ years. Is it worth much ? 

I think it is one of the best co2 pistols around,has such a great feel to it,yours probably well need to be resealed,not hard to do.

Your looks pretty nice and even if it needs a reseal it's value may reach $100.....may,either way it is worth more than $75.

Lately I have never seen one that holds air and looks good go for less than $100...most of the time more than that.

I think others here will tell you how good a pistol you have and also the values,also eBay.

Sadly, the adjustable; trigger models were made fro a porous material and tended to leak thru the frame. GRRRR!!!

They are one of the few if only co 2 pistols made by an actual firearms manufacturer. Many carry a name of a firearms manufactures, however, were sourced out. Mostly from China.

The non adjustable guns were in truth, superior. Until that is, Daisy bought the rights to make them. Quality went down instantly. And soon Dropped. :<(

The system was very similar to the Mark I and Mark II
Crosman pistols made to resemble the Ruger Mk I, Where as the 78 and 79 G's were made to simulate the model 41 S&W Target Pistol One of the finest target pistols ever made.

i

Knife