• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Small PCP Arrow gun Advice

Hi good forum people , and thanks for visiting my topic, new complete begginner in the airgun world here and yet to buy my first pcp and wondering if would be possible to get some advice and help from the more experienced people at the forum .

i have had some begginer notions and been reading and watching videos but there's a lot of info out there, so easy to get confused, so let me cut it short.

I have a small fishing crowwbow, and im now looking for a small PCP Arrowgun, for inshore fishing on topwater here in Europe, and so far i was only able to find this model

- FX_Ranchero_Arrow_Edition - which goes for around 1000 bucks ands get up to 10 shots per refill.(10inch arrows)

The only alternative i found is called arcus viper or arcus harpoon but those seem to be Co2 only models..

I know there are bigger PCP arrowgun models too, like the fx impact fishingkit and the air javellin fishr, but i believe they are more directed to outshore species,

Any opinions are very appreciated

Have a great weekend