• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Small O ring in fx bobcat mk II rotary clip.

Was wondering if anyone has bought a new bobcat .25 mk II clip recently? I just purchased one and it doesn't have the o ring just off center. I called the seller and he said he checked the box of new clips he has on stock and none of them have the o ring. He said try it and see if it works and if it does it shouldn't be a problem. Did that, but when I index the magazine or pull the bolt back to cycle a pellet the clip falls out onto the ground if the gun isn't up right. Does anyone else have or have had this problem?? Thanks so much...

On 90% of the rotary mags they don't need it. They cut down some rattle which I like but doesn't usually effect function, I use them. On other mags like wildcat, cyclone and others using that type of mag the oring is designed to hold the pellet in place. In a pinch you can take a little dab of silicone caulk put it in the recess and let it harden. Will work till you can find an oring LOL not really perfect but keeps you shooting