Small(ish) scope with side focus and MIL/MOA reticle?

+3 on the Optisan. Small, light17oz, clear, great reticle.
CF1191D0-81D8-401E-9F26-98B6FCF087E4.jpeg

Reactions: L.Leon
Have you considered the MTC Optics Viper Connect SL 3-12x32 AMD? Its not your typical style of scope with its short eye relief but it is fairly compact and if your thinking of using this for some sort of hunting it may be right up you alley. The AMD reticle is mildot but with tiny circles instead of dots and I think it includes half mil marks as well and it features a 30mm tube. I beleive it also comes with the SCB reticle. AoA currently has a sale on this one for $250.

Otherwise for a more traditional scope I really enjoy the MTC Mamba Ultra Lite 3-10-40 SF on my HW50, doesnt feel to top heavy or unballanced. It features a one inch tube and I believe it comes in either the SCB or AMD reticles. I was able to purchase a side focus throw lever made for MTC from Rowan engineering for it which for me being left handed works great as I can easiily adjust the sf with my tumb and index finger without having to move my trigger hand away from the trigger area. I believe AoA has one for $300.

Just a few thoughts.

Reactions: L.Leon
Add another thumbs up for the Optisan CP 3-12x32 from me. Everything about it fits both my old eyes and my Huntsman Revere. It’s much better than I’d hoped after reading many reviews. On my Revere it looks and feels like it belongs there, like the 0dB moderator does. From its amazing reticle to its sleek profile, capped turrets, and glass that defies the lowest light this scope dances to the same tune as the Daystate Huntsman… extreme competence in a deceptively simple and elegant package

And, due to the necessity of high rings the Huntsman’s magazine required, I learned just how perfect the scope really
is. Coupled with the unusually wide in-focus range of the scope, the wider range of a high-mounted scope’s MPBR makes any shot a far more intuitive and effective foregone conclusion.