Smacking sky rats with .25 cal Slugs HP by the CAT WHISPERER!!! 😺

aractivities

+1 harrymoreland, Blackpaw and cea1960. Like your bipod, looking at a ZEADIO bipod on Amazon, that looks similar. Being able to lock legs angled forward seems pretty handy. Any suggestions, comments? Thanks, WM

My bipod is an Atlas replica, friend :) It cost me roughly $30. Which is not the right way to go, it's not as stable as it should be and although I've learned how to deal with it, I should get a nice unit some time soon. My suggestion to you would be invest more in an original piece and yes, definitely make sure you can lock the legs in several different positions - forward and backwards.

Great video! Thanks for taking the time and effort to post it.

I would like to see one of the slugs dug out of a pigeon.

Thanks for the positive feedback, brother :)

It's gonna be messy but I'm also thinking I should try to cut one out. Mind you the slugs do mushroom inside the birds but they remain in them on rare occasions, such as that one time in my latest video. I don't know if I'll be able to include the whole process on the YouTube - they'll restrict my video almost certainly ;) But I'll definitely try this some time soon.

Excellent shooting. And great demonstration of super precision and effectiveness with slugs in 25.

The limited amount of shooting at live targets I’ve done with slugs myself, always amazes me. It’s like putting a turbo on your Airgun. 

I think those hundred yard + shots on pigeons would be very difficult with pellets.

thanks

mike

You're right, Mike. It's not easy to pull off shots at these distances with pellets. You need to read the wind very carefully and hope it won't shift and there'll be no gusts. And with all the air currents around these buildings and the tall round silos it's really insane sometimes.

Thanks, buddy :)

Not only "sky rats", with all that grain around, there should be a lot of real rats also. You should try a night time rat hunt sometime. Love your videos. Been a subscriber from day one. Thanks.

Rocko, at that permission of mine I've managed to shoot 6 or 7 rats (real rats, rodents) in the day time, while waiting for the flying targets to make another "appearance on stage" ;) I couldn't film the shots, I was not prepared to, I only included images of the carcasses in an older video of mine. It was a spur of the moment, my buddy just whispered suddelny "Rats!", I was looking at the roofs asking "Where?!", and he was like "No, you idiot, REAL RATS!! There!!" :D :D Serves us pest controllers right when we use those nick names for pest birds ;)

The management refused to let us shoot at night - and that goes for all my permissions. They all say there's a security issue. So...