• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I first want to thank everyone for all your help, and thank my friend for getting me into pcp Airguns. I went on YouTube and everyone is talking about rat sniper slugs so I tried to buy some and can’t seem to find a place to buy them. If you go to the rat sniper order page you can’t order them, does anyone know where to get them. I have an fx impact with a 30 cal slug liner can I still shoot pellets or do I have to change liners every time I change ammo. Thank you al for your time helping an old soldier.

Thanks

The owner of Rat Sniper went into business with FX, making their Hybrid slugs and hasn’t really filled orders in a long time. Not that I know of anyway. The FX slug liner you have will is great for pellets and slugs. It will shoot the NSA and VK slugs great, just get a couple sample packs and tune your gun to one of the slugs that shoots best. It’s not usually like shooting pellets, where you throw one in and it shoots well. It usually takes time and some tuning to get your gun dialed in to a particular slug. Nick at Nielsen Specialty Ammo and Dale at Varmint Knockers are both great guys, make great slugs that are reasonably priced and will take good care of you. Good luck! 

Stoti