SLUGS OR NOT?

I bought some slugs to try in me RAW HMX.25. This particular gun had 3" removed by some genius probably to shoot slugs? I'm not sure. Martin rebuilt it internally for me to shoot the KH at 900 FPS which is all she will do with that shortened barrel. The slugs are 32.8 and 33 grain Varmint Knockers. I also brought MKI, MKII, and H&N Barracuda 30.28gn I think they are. So 5 tests.I am shooting over a UTG 360 Bipod and a rear back rest, still cross hairs! full 12 round groups. I know ya'll all love pics but I rarely take them at this range. So it is my word only I guess LOL. This in NO WAY a slam on VK's!!

At 50yards both slugs grouped just over 1" no difference in size, the 33 gn S nose didn't load well in the mag and liked the top right of the bull and the 32.8 top left (higher) Both JSB's sub 1/2" and HN surprised me with just over 1/2" with one flier. Oh I use the dime size splatter burst repair dots as bulls.

At 100 yards thins start to become clear. This barrel does NOT like slugs. I use a 2" bright orange round sticker and never got more than 2 rounds in that dot. The KH MKI is it's round of choice 2 sub MOA with it. The KH MKII's all in the orange 1.5" maybe? The HN 50-50. For now I am off the slug train until I see how the Crown .25 slug liners are performing. Thought I'd share my findings guys!

Dennis