• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Slugs in AEA Terminator .357

I recently bought an AEA Terminator gen 2 and have been using some NSA 93 grain slugs and have been having a very rough time shooting them through the terminator. The slugs have a very hard time cycling through the mag and do not shoot good through this gun. The JSB Hades 83 grain pellets run perfectly fine through the gun and are very accurate. This gun is not made to shoot heavy slugs.

I recently bought an AEA Terminator gen 2 and have been using some NSA 93 grain slugs and have been having a very rough time shooting them through the terminator. The slugs have a very hard time cycling through the mag and do not shoot good through this gun. The JSB Hades 83 grain pellets run perfectly fine through the gun and are very accurate. This gun is not made to shoot heavy slugs.
Have you tried any other slugs?

I had a Terminator 30 and it would only run slugs that weighed the same as normal 30 cal pellets.

I also used .303 for best accuracy. Not sure what the ideal size is for the Terminator 357 but it may not be exactly .357

If the Hades run perfectly and are very accurate you may just want to stick to those. The Terminator platform isn't the best for experimenting with all kinds of ammo for reasons you've already discovered.