Slugs for Condor SS .22 & .25

I've settled on the AVS 44g .253 slugs for my condor. I've got a feeder set up at 50yds for a hog that occasionally comes through here. My game cam is seeing raccoons, possums, a bobcat, a coyote, a doe and squirrels but no hog yet. I just hung up some soured corn so maybe soon. 

I tether my gun to a ninja tank and just put in a new ninja 3K regulator in it so I've had to start all over again on accuracy, quality control must be a little off, it puts out 3200 psi, not 3k.

Today I finally started getting back to some 1/2" groups at 50 yds as the psi came down in the tank. The gun groups well shooting at 975 fps which is giving me 93 fpe at the muzzle and 83 fpe at 50 yds.

The slug you choose is going to depend on the accuracy each weight gives you. It took me awhile to finally find mine. The AVS .2513 did pretty good but I saw an improvement when I went up in dia to the .253

I've got a diffferent barrel though, it's a polygon .25 acp. .250 bore/.246 groove at 24.75" 

Happy critter hunting. I have to say I’m a bit jelious on the variety.

“I tether my gun to a ninja tank and just put in a new ninja 3K regulator”
Been researching that specific setup from ninja paintball and great to hear it’s working for ya. The condor AF SS has choked barrel and talking to AF it’s only made for skirt pellets BUT will have no prob slinging slugs and over time slugs will be the only ammo it will like..so they tell me.

So I was considering a tad smaller slug with the stock 25 barrel.

I haven’t even looked at other options for barrels. I need to get my $’s worth from the stock..unless I sell my 22 barrel😎.

Where’d ya get yours?
Im interested in how your ninja tank and reg setup looks like too.
Kudos Rickrick