Slugs and strelok

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2013/01/g1-vs-g7-ballistic-coefficients-what-you-need-to-know/

Use whatever you like, free country and all, but slugs tend to be short, fat, flat-base bullets which is why they're closer to the G1 drag function. If you really want accuracy from your calculator though, you should be determining your own ballistic coefficients if not your entire drag function. (theoretically, with an accurate drag function, for your project, your ballistic coefficient Remains the Same irrespective of velocity)

Slugs don’t act like low drag bullets?

That would be a misperception.

A good way to grasp it is look at a bullet chart that shows the picture of the bullet and then gives the BC, short is low BC, as length increased, BC increases. As nose's go from cylinder/wadcutter to rounded to pointed/spitzer the BC increases. As velocity changes DURING FLIGHT, BC changes.

The BC you see in tables is an AVERAGE.

Here's a clue, 90% of air rifle bullets are shaped and fly like pistol bullets, not rifle bullets and that's the realm you should be considering.

Lots of information on the Internet on how BC works and how it is formulated and how best to use it, if your 'Search-fu' is strong.

1572709231_9548937325dbda36f73b5d8.19086986_B3A7DDCA-D38C-4715-8568-A95FC5668DDF.png

I used a Labradar that gives you the velocity at preset ranges. You could use a chronograph. When calculating bc I still use ChairGun For me that’s the easiest . You need a starting velocity a finishing velocity and the range/distance between the 2 points. You could calculate 0-50y then 50-100y and 100-150y. 
Use the average velocity between your 2 points not the final velocity. Match the average velocity to the bc you calculate and enter that into Strelok. 
You don’t have to fill out all 5 fields

Chairgun bc calculator 

1572831280_15294145505dbf803053e0d3.51890374_5661F053-5B4E-4D0F-9517-AB42588F8D61.png

I used a Labradar that gives you the velocity at preset ranges. You could use a chronograph. When calculating bc I still use ChairGun For me that’s the easiest . You need a starting velocity a finishing velocity and the range/distance between the 2 points. You could calculate 0-50y then 50-100y and 100-150y. 
Use the average velocity between your 2 points not the final velocity. Match the average velocity to the bc you calculate and enter that into Strelok. 
You don’t have to fill out all 5 fields

Chairgun bc calculator 

That has been my exact workflow when I'm out testing new ammo. It's helped me quickly build pretty accurate firing solutions for longer range shots. My LR is just super unreliable for 22 cal (anything under 27gr), so what I usually do then is revert to the trajectory truing feature in Strelok after MIL'ing the POI / drop at various distances. The POI don't lie 🙃