Slug with a polymag tip?

Just mucking around and noticed the polymag tip fitted very well in my swagged slugs. It’s not a firm press in fit just sitting there. 
Wonder how it would work? Super high bc projectile?

You could get a die that would except the push in plug of the polymag. Would be fun to experiment with some different shapes. Would a 3D printer be able to make the tips?

1593497740_18215663435efad88c5a9bb4.62150238.jpeg
1593497740_11858898205efad88cc0f540.38453008.png

nice This is just like the ammo for centerfires called ballistic tips or varmint rounds , I bet it should raise the BC , I think what mite be even better is making some out of alum to make them more aerodynamic , I my self like solid slugs but I do Like this better then the Big hollowpoints which are being sold , If I remember correctly isn't their a 35 caliber airgun slug like this? LOU

I was thinking if there was a way to easily make different shapes it might be possible to do a push in boat tail. If a 3D printer was able to make them strong and accurate enough it would be much easier to experiment with different designs. Rather than have to have new dies. There might be an advantage in the add on pieces being lighter than the lead. It might be easier to get a good balance. 

Hi James. I like your idea. There must be a simple way to make different shapes. My nephew has a 3D printer. I will have a chat to him. He could make the pin match the hollow points I already have. 
We could really ramp up in terms of slug design. 
You could have a lead core in the correct diameter and try various tips and tails to find what works. 
You could copy the shapes of the best Centre Fire projectiles and still be able to tweak the balance of the bullet with the plastic add ons. 

Don’t know how any of them make the tips but I need a windless day to test the drop of them against HP’s. 

If Labradar is correct and the tip adds 36% BC I should see at least one less mill of drop while tethered at 200 yards. 

I’m gonna end up casting but don’t want a ton of useless dies. 
I know I love the 2 stroke 28-32 grain RBT .22 Griffin slugs. 
I’m waiting for their short RBT 32 grain .25 to come out