• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

🔴 Slug Table — Specs of available Slugs

SLUG Table – Specs of available slugs in .22cal

This is the updated and corrected version of my Slug Table in .22cal.

Even if you shoot a different caliber, the list will tell you who sells your caliber and give you an idea of prices, diameters, etc. 😊

🔶 STATS

11 manufacturers shipping to the US, of which 7 are selling/shipping worldwide

376 variations (weight, diameter, shape) available to US customers, 51 of these worldwide

▪Prices as low as 5 or 6 cents by NSA (NSA with 35x variations; H&N: 10x variations; JSB: 3x)

▪Samplers and sample packs are available from: NSA (35 variations); H&N (10x); AVS (9x)

▪Diameters (head sizes) so that you can buy the slug that fits your barrel: usually only .217 and .218, however NSA offers 5 different diameters

▪Weights from as low as 15gr (Griffin) and 17.5gr (NSA) and as high as 40/44gr (VK, Griffin) and 55gr (MHP)

🔶 The Slug Table includes also:

Prices, shipping, and possible discounts

▪Direct links to mfctrs/ sellers

▪Mfctr's BC data

Slug length (to see if it fits your magazine)

Matthias

❌ Attachment Slug Table .22cal

download.png
View attachment SLUG Table. 053. 2020-11. TABLE.1604804007.pdf

got a table in 177 by any chance. Jeff

Yeah, Jeff,

I get that question, also about .25cal and big bore....

If I spend any more time writing and researching — I won't have time to SHOOT at all...!!! 😄😄

Wouldn't that be a shame, with some (to me) new slugs arriving tomorrow!! 

So, yeah, I try to rationalize and only make specs tables of things I might actually buy, like.... 

scopes | .22 pellets and their BC's | adjustable scope mounts and rails | bullpups | silencers | and emmh, a few other things I have no idea how to finance...!! 😄 

Recommendation:

Why doesn't someone else make a .177 Slug Table? 😊 I mean, my table already tell you which mfctr makes .177 slugs — just add to that the extensive work of Tom Holland at www.FieldTargetTech.com and all you got to do is fill in the blanks with the specs!

Matthias