Slug gun

The FX guns with slug liners in 600 & 700mm and in .22 & .25 will get you there. But it can take some tuning and a few hundred slugs to get there. It's a wonderful thing when sub moa at 100 yards is more the norm than not. My impact 700mm slug liner shoots pellets as well as it shoots slugs when there is no wind. I hear that there are other guns that shoot slugs well also but I don't have any of them.

I'll shoot you straight with what I know first hand - the EdGun R5 .30 (Long) shoots 47gr and 50gr NSAs our of the box. It also shoots 44.75gr pellets almost as well as slugs to 100y on windy days and 140y on calm days. I did add a Huma reg to it for ease of tuning and for efficiency. I've heard mixed feedback on the smaller caliber Matadors, YMMV.

FX rifles are capable (with great potential) with some leg work, unless you just want to shoot light slugs on calmer days - they have higher drag coefficients than the heavier slugs generally.

AirForce rifles can shoot slugs out of the box, but you're going to wind up doing a bunch of work to them.

The RAW HX1000X is slug capable out of the box with a polygonal barrel, but they're no treat to tune. I did get mine to shoot well, but it took some time and patience. I'm also not a huge fan of the barrel, and I'd consider this rifle 98% BR and 2% masocism.

Thats all I got for you.