• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Slowly but surely...

Welp, I've had my .25 Flashpup for a few weeks now and I believe I've gone through almost 1000 rounds and can confirm I am out of practice!

In 2015 I had a JKHan Krossa pup in .22 that I wouldn't hesitate to reach out past 100yds with and figured my Flashpup would be no different.

Not so much! I'm certainly out of practice carrying (sore neck back after holding on an hour wander) and shooting. Every pellet/slug I run down the barrel though I seem to be getting better. I took a few off hand shots today that were both between 50-60yds standing and crushed 2 of the 4 I'd say. The other 2 were rather far off as I'm out of shape and my breathing wasn't great 🤣

I walked the perimeter of on of our fields and saw a sparrow at 67yds on the fence and stopped, glassed it to make sure of species and collect my breath and missed the first shot by a **** hair. He ducked and flew into the dirt another 2yds closer at which point my 25grain pellet SLOCKED HIM! Some shots just feel good and this was one of those.

Long story short, TLDR version: I'm getting better damnit! The farm is safe for another day from the pest birds. Wish the ground squirell would poke their heads up some more when I'm out wandering.

Screenshot_20220713-204315_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220713-204249_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220713-204258_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein