N/A Slow isn’t the word

crowski

Dec 14, 2020
On, Canada
Just picked up an order I made. Ordered 4 sets of Vortek springs on Dec. 26th.
IMG_7857.jpeg
I thought they were lost. Ordered springs from the UK 2 days after the Vortek order, got it 2 weeks ago. I could have driven there (Vortek)in just over 6 1/2 hours. The Pony Express would have been faster. Month + is ridicules. I called Tom yesterday but line was busy. This will be my first under powered set to install, going in a 95 .177, try it? Also one is going in a 97 .177.
‘All together since last winter I’ve collected 17 sets to install from 3 different manufacturer.
IMG_7858.jpeg
Now I have match up springs to a rifle. The fun begins. Crow

They probably went to Trudeau's house for inspection first.....

One thing I can say about air rifle headquarters. It's sometimes by the time I push check out. I hear the mailman show up and the stuff in my box. Lightning fast shipping.
I just ordered something from JT air guns and it's gonna take five days before the even drop it in the mailbox.
Because, as it states on their website, they don't want to go to the Post Office more than 1 day a week. You know because that's just too hard....

Last edited:

One thing I can say about air rifle headquarters. It's sometimes by the time I push check out. I hear the mailman show up and the stuff in my box. Lightning fast shipping.
I just ordered something from JT air guns and it's gonna take five days before the even drop it in the mailbox.
Because, as it states on their website, they don't want to go to the Post Office more than 1 day a week. You know because that's just too hard....
Trudeau, I wouldn’t piss in his ear if his brain was on fire! Second thought, maybe he would grow a brain.
My package was ripped apart and repackaged.
‘And their crooks, $82. duty on 4 springs. Wouldn’t mind, if they knew what to do with the money.
I can see 2 weeks but 5 weeks is ridiculous. Crow

I only go into town, and post office once a week. I completely understand their thinking.

Reactions: crowski
Trudeau, I wouldn’t piss in his ear if his brain was on fire! Second thought, maybe he would grow a brain.
‘And their crooks, $82. duty on 4 springs. Wouldn’t mind, if they knew what to do with the money.
YIKES !!!!

Now I know why my new neighbors across the crik are coming from BC. I'm guessing we both left for similar reasons.

I only go into town, and post office once a week. I completely understand their thinking.
I would have no customers in my business if I use that business model.
On a personal level I understand one P.O. trip a week, but not running a business.
But the fact of the matter is they were the only people that had the part I needed so I grudgingly ordered it. But in their defence they were very open with their shipping policy.

Last edited:
I’m the same deal. Crow
Now I know why my new neighbors across the crik are coming from BC. I'm guessing we both left for similar reasons.
It was probably held up because Trudeau thought they were Slinky’s and couldn’t get
them to work. Crow
I would have no customers in my business if I use that business model.
On a personal level I understand one P.O. trip a week, but not running a business.
But the fact of the matter is they were the only people that had the part I needed so I grudgingly ordered it. But in their defence they were very open with their shipping policy.
There’s a business up here that takes orders till Monday then goes to Pyramid Air to pickup. You know up front, no problem. Crow
That's not slow OR fast. It's half fast.
Well put. Crow

Slinkies? Fidel Castro's bastard son may have tested them for cocaine (sadly, negative) before considering the plastic wrap to be an adequate lubricant/prophylactic-barrier for which to engage in the most debased forms of self-indulgence.

Slinkies? Fidel Castro's bastard son may have tested them for cocaine (sadly, negative) before considering the plastic wrap to be an adequate lubricant/prophylactic-barrier for which to engage in the most debased forms of self-indulgence.

Like father, like son. Both worthless. Crow

Reactions: maxtrouble
@crowski - Glad you got your springs finally. Any government agency is going to suck because they are a monopoly. I vote you start with the HW30. The rifle shines at eight fpe. The kit gives it that satisfying "thunk" sound.
Thanks, I plan to start with a 30. I did a 30 last year with a Vortek. It’s at 8.7 FPE. Crow
Don't know if it will make you feel any better, but I bought a scope on eBay from an outfit in Russia that shipped it on Nov 29th, 2020. Seller sent me a photo of the tracking number and informed me that they never lose mail in Russia. It arrived Aug 5th, 2021.
It didn’t bother me. I was just trying to make a few of you know that you’re not alone, especially Texas.
Wow your order though was a little overdue and a relief it finally came. Crow

Reactions: maxtrouble
Just the heads up my order from JG Airguns paid in 1-27 is going to ship tomorrow...
They may be great folks , but my gosh not in a hurry to get you something you paid for.

I also find it funny that the company requires you to pay the insurance for loss. The way I look at it is. I have taken care of my end of the deal by paying you. It's a responsibility on your end to get it to me.That is just strange ,I will no longer be doing business with these people.

Reactions: bf1956