AEA Sling on AEA Element Max

Greetings all. As a short introduction I am an old fat man and have been hunting most of my life, with the last 20 years being dedicated to archery. Just jumped into hunting with air rifle by purchasing a .50 aea element max. Chose this rifle as I stalk and still hunt swamps in NW Florida and wanted something compact and light. Just received the rifle today and was wondering if anyone had any experience with attaching a two point sling to it? Excited about being a part of this community. Thanks in advance for any input.

I asked Black Arts Design about making a barrel band with a threaded lower band for a sling stud, but they said they couldn't do it. I also asked another company that makes a similar barrel band and they said the same. I think the only way is to get a bottle clamp, like the one made by Sabre Tactical and then add a rail clamp and sling stud for the front. The Element Max rear stock has a slot at the toe of the butt that should work for the rear attachment, though you'll have to thin it slightly to make it short enough for the quick release swivel to fit through it. That's probably what I'll do for mine as I like slings too.

Reactions: Swamp_Thang