Slavia Model 631 Parts

So, I just picked up a CZ Slavia model 632 and it's not shooting up to snuff. It's gonna' need a spring and a piston seal. I've checked with Chambers and the Country Store in the UK but they don't show these parts as available. Thinking about sending the parts to ARH of Vortek to see if they can match up what I have. Wondering is anyone's had to find parts for one of these and if so, where'd you get 'em?

Thanks very much.

Just random searching, but came up with this page on Fleabay:
Never gave Ebay a thought. This is very helpful. Thanks you!

So, I just picked up a CZ Slavia model 632 and it's not shooting up to snuff. It's gonna' need a spring and a piston seal. I've checked with Chambers and the Country Store in the UK but they don't show these parts as available. Thinking about sending the parts to ARH of Vortek to see if they can match up what I have. Wondering is anyone's had to find parts for one of these and if so, where'd you get 'em?

Thanks very much.
Tom at vortek made up a kit for a buddy of mine! Worked out well.

Reactions: razor62
You're going to have to wait up until these guys get the mainsprings back in stock, but here it is for the 631:

However, I reckon the shipping's going to be very expensive, due to the part coming from EU...

Thanks very much.
On the other hand, if you can get your hands on a Slovakian made ZVS-731, you've won, because you're going to get the best of both world from the CZ/Slavia 631 and 634. However, it'll cost you a lot, as these guns are no longer made I think, and even the in the EU, the 9ft/lbs versions were 300+ euros, as they were, but from what I heard, they're top notch 15 meter one-holers, tack drivers in essence and worth every penny.

On the other hand, if you can get your hands on a Slovakian made ZVS-731, you've won, because you're going to get the best of both world from the CZ/Slavia 631 and 634. However, it'll cost you a lot, as these guns are no longer made I think, and even the in the EU, the 9ft/lbs versions were 300+ euros, as they were, but from what I heard, they're top notch 15 meter one-holers, tack drivers in essence and worth every penny.
Also, as someone had recently put it in one of my reviews on the Big Cat 1000/Varmint-1000 (I think), these kinds of guns encourage good shooting techniques, because they're properly tuned for maximum close-to-mid range efficiency.

You're going to have to wait up until these guys get the mainsprings back in stock, but here it is for the 631:

However, I reckon the shipping's going to be very expensive, due to the part coming from EU...
Thanks very much.

Thanks very much.
I had Tom at Vortek make me a spring kit , I bought a piston seal from Custom seals from Australia.
Forgot to mention I have the Slavia 631.
My gun shot 450 fps before kit and piston seal. After Tom’s kit and my new piston seal 570 fps with JSB 7.33. Field Target Green 650 fps and very accurate.
Don’t buy anything from some guy advertising a dual spring kit on EBAY. Doesn’t work.

Here is my 631, sweet shooter open sites, I shoot this rifle a lot.

3DF58EC7-3AD1-44E7-9D0E-E72F408087B0.jpeg

4313516B-A7DF-433B-80B1-138C691B55B5.jpeg

13592D28-6B0B-42EA-8B51-54FF21B64EA9.jpeg

I had Tom at Vortek make me a spring kit , I bought a piston seal from Custom seals from Australia.
My gun shot 450 fps before kit and piston seal. After Tom’s kit and my new piston seal 570 fps with JSB 7.33. Field Target Green 650 fps and very accurate.
Don’t buy anything from some guy advertising a dual spring kit on EBAY. Doesn’t work.
Very helpful. Thank you so much.

Awesome. Thank you! I'll reach out to Tom.

Le pedí a Tom en Vortek que me hiciera un kit de resorte, compré un sello de pistón de Custom Seals de Australia.
Olvidé mencionar que tengo el Slavia 631.
Mi arma disparó 450 fps antes del kit y el sello del pistón. Después del kit de Tom y mi nuevo sello de pistón 570 fps con JSB 7.33. Field Target Green 650 fps y muy preciso.
No le compre nada a alguien que anuncie un kit de resorte doble en EBAY. No funciona.