• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Slavia 634 Still Desirable?

I know around 2016-18 they were highly thought of for a bit, but dont hear much about them now.
Thinning the herd here and thinking of taking one to the Hickory show, but if they have somehow fallen out of favor, I wont waste the space and will keep it for around the house.
A quick check in the classifieds showed none for sale over the last few years.

That's a nice interesting gun. Looks like a sale brewing already.
I saw a LNIB wood stock 631 auctioned recently. I would want one with a chopped barrel. Maybe..... I have so many break barrels already. Weihrauch, Webley, BSA, Theoben, and one Diana.
Oh yeah, I just remembered it has a useless (to me) barrel latch. Puts it in the same category as an HW35. Deal breaker.
You never hear about the QB58 anymore either. I have one but don't really like fiddling with sliding breeches. Probably ship it out some time.

That's a nice interesting gun. Looks like a sale brewing already.
I saw a LNIB wood stock 631 auctioned recently. I would want one with a chopped barrel. Maybe..... I have so many break barrels already. Weihrauch, Webley, BSA, Theoben, and one Diana.
Oh yeah, I just remembered it has a useless (to me) barrel latch. Puts it in the same category as an HW35. Deal breaker.
You never hear about the QB58 anymore either. I have one but don't really like fiddling with sliding breeches. Probably ship it out some time.
yes... has generated some unintentional interest here, but I really was looking for input to take to the show coming up.
I think the only springer I'm just dying for is an older BSA Lightning. I have the XL version and I cant hit squat with it regularly... but for whatever reason, the old style appeals to me. I missed on here on the forum this past year while I was contemplating.
The latch is useless.. but it's a quirk. The gun itself is easy to shoot accurately, I just dont do a lot with springers these days.

There was a bunch of buzz when they were discontinuing them and they were selling for cheap. Now they are gone and not much buzz. I have never owned or shot one. I was interested in one when they were cheap but did not like the black plastic stocks with blue or red grips. Had they had wood stocks I probably would have bought one or two at the time. In retrospect I have plenty of nicer break barrels I never have time to shoot so I am probably better off. People who have them like them so it should sell for more than the close out prices as you can’t buy them new anymore.

There was a bunch of buzz when they were discontinuing them and they were selling for cheap. Now they are gone and not much buzz. I have never owned or shot one. I was interested in one when they were cheap but did not like the black plastic stocks with blue or red grips. Had they had wood stocks I probably would have bought one or two at the time. In retrospect I have plenty of nicer break barrels I never have time to shoot so I am probably better off. People who have them like them so it should sell for more than the close out prices as you can’t buy them new anymore.
CZ634 were made with a wooden stock made of beech for many years, but with the new plastic one they were made much less frequently, I think they were made only for a couple of years.

they stopped importing them which made it hard to buy them and that was on top of their name being changed to Perun and they became model 734
from what i had read is the Perun was making the rifles for years before they put their name on them
they were in Europe but never here and i am not sure that Perun is even in business any more
i have a Blue one and it is a shame they are gone, if it is Red, Blue, Grey or wood a Slavia 634 will be scooped up

they stopped importing them which made it hard to buy them and that was on top of their name being changed to Perun and they became model 734
from what i had read is the Perun was making the rifles for years before they put their name on them
they were in Europe but never here and i am not sure that Perun is even in business any more
i have a Blue one and it is a shame they are gone, if it is Red, Blue, Grey or wood a Slavia 634 will be scooped up
If these were good rifles, they would be sold under the name Air Arms,like a AA200 and Alfa pro(made in CZ) These 634 rifles are loved all over the world, I don’t understand why. They are probably loved by novice shooters and people who have not seen good rifles.

Last edited:
Have the 631 lux. Excellent shooting little. 177

20231003_085411~2.jpg

the 634 is a nice small rifle, easy to cock light in weight and if the trigger was better, it would be wonderful
when they were being sold out by it seemed everyone the prices kept dropping, i think i paid like 108 bucks but because there are none to be found and i have seen 1 or 2 for sale, they would more than likely fetch 150.00 to 180.00 as NOS
at the end everyone on the yellow were trying to find one to stash away

I had a Slavia 634 in a wooden stock, I bought it new but I don’t remember exactly how much. I think about 80-120 dollars, I sold it almost immediately. I can’t afford to take up space in the house with such a rifle, my wife is not happy with the number of my rifles.I often see NOS Slavias ZVP on sale for $70-120. I haven’t seen 634 for sale, for a long time. My ex sold it not long ago.

DSCN8570.JPG

DSCN8558.JPG

Last edited: