• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Slavia 631 trigger issues

Sorry I don't know anything about Slavia 631. If I was you I would disassemble it and look around to see what went "wrong". I've disassembled and reassembled and had to disassemble again and have a "there it is" moment 🤔 I've had safety tiny spring/ball issues before mess up my trigger I don't know if the 631 had the same tiny spring/ball in detents or not?? Good luck..

Sorry I don't know anything about Slavia 631. If I was you I would disassemble it and look around to see what went "wrong". I've disassembled and reassembled and had to disassemble again and have a "there it is" moment 🤔 I've had safety tiny spring/ball issues before mess up my trigger I don't know if the 631 had the same tiny spring/ball in detents or not?? Good luck..
Did that 6 times all I could see was the spring a little bent

Reactions: Bandito
Bent springs are not good IMHO. I would check the seer along with anything that is part of it to the trigger. I've taken multi-pumps apart a few times but never a springer so I really don't feel qualified to give advise except what I would think applies to multi-pumps and CO2. I know if I had a bent spring I would replace it. I'm sure someone with a springer with more knowledge than I will come along shortly with some other better advise.

all i can offer is the Diagram at Chambers

thumbnail_IMG_4266.jpg