• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Slavia 618

Just got this Slavia 618. Thank you Pizzaman2976. It's a beautiful little youth gun. All it needed was some matching stock screws. I think I will also make a new leather breach seal for it.
I had a chance to shoot it at ten yards today. Very nice smooth cycling. About 12 lbs cocking. The trigger has a nice clean break. And it's a little tack driver at ten yards.

20220813_164254~2.jpg

I also have one of these with the post front sight. I have rebuilt the rifle and it shoots great. One problem is that the front sight was broken off. I made a new one but don't think it is right and it is a pain to make enough to get the right length. Just wondering if you could do me a favor and measure the length of this front post if you have something to measure accurately. If so I would be eternally grateful.

I also have one of these with the post front sight. I have rebuilt the rifle and it shoots great. One problem is that the front sight was broken off. I made a new one but don't think it is right and it is a pain to make enough to get the right length. Just wondering if you could do me a favor and measure the length of this front post if you have something to measure accurately. If so I would be eternally grateful.
Yes I will in the morning

I removed the front post sight and measured it. It is 9.5 mm long.

I have three 618’s. One with open sights, one with a diopter and one with scope. The scope model shoots 500 fps. Incredibly accurate. The trigger is just over a pound. The scoped one has a serial number on it and it’s the only one I’ve known to have one. It’s the most accurate and powerful of the three. Had many others over the years and tuned, refinished and gave to friends. They are a lot of fun. (Also I may have an extra scope mount/scope/diopter if anyone needs one).
CA1DBE2D-5C6A-4F05-8778-96B8A0100888.jpeg
3D8A87E0-65C1-4D5C-8E75-33C75A16212B.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey yall I'm brand new here. I found this thread looking for info on these rifles for a friend that's not internet savvy and missing the rear sight on his Minuteman rifle and I have questions.
@Bear-of-Grayling do you know what model Williams sights those are or where I can get a scope mount like that?
Is there a source for an original standard rear sight?
I'm getting back into air rifles so I figured I'd join up here and learn a bit more about them.
Thanks yall!

Hey yall I'm brand new here. I found this thread looking for info on these rifles for a friend that's not internet savvy and missing the rear sight on his Minuteman rifle and I have questions.
@Bear-of-Grayling do you know what model Williams sights those are or where I can get a scope mount like that?
Is there a source for an original standard rear sight?
I'm getting back into air rifles so I figured I'd join up here and learn a bit more about them.
Thanks yall!
This Williams fits right on the slotted rail.
E0D2D4BB-7B3E-4A79-8BA4-7C11A7158A66.jpeg

Reactions: maxtrouble
Sure don’t. Sorry. If you need parts it shouldn’t be to difficult to get a parts gun. FleaBay, Gun Broker or the alike. I do have extra parts but not a trigger. I think. I’ll double check.
It isn't that easy actually. I didn't find any so far! So if you do find one after all, let me know!
But it's not the end of the world if you don't have any either... because mine's not in the best shape anyway.

Also, I wonder how well it would go down in international shipping. (Even though it's perfectly legal to own where I live.)
Anyone know from experience maybe?

Last edited: