Skout Skout-Returns

Nice. Do you mean I should order from Skout directly or do you have a dealer in mind.
Scotty, Glad I followed your advise. Darryl is building my 25 cal with a 35 inch barrel in olive and it should ship on Monday and as you mentioned they are also building a shroud and adapter for my FTX slug liner in 22 cal. These guys are extremely responsive, unlike most other air rifle companies with the exception of Utah Air, they are have fantastic customer support as well. Alkin Compressors out of New Jersey are also a great company to work with.

Scotty, Glad I followed your advise. Darryl is building my 25 cal with a 35 inch barrel in olive and it should ship on Monday and as you mentioned they are also building a shroud and adapter for my FTX slug liner in 22 cal. These guys are extremely responsive, unlike most other air rifle companies with the exception of Utah Air, they are have fantastic customer support as well. Alkin Compressors out of New Jersey are also a great company to work with.
I’m glad to hear it, they are great to work with! The Olive color looks awesome, my brother also has that color.

Epoch .25, SKOUT has been great to work with regarding any questions and willing to provide upgraded parts/advice depending on your concern. Bottom line is, if you have an issue call them and it will be addressed. One of if not the best in the business when it comes to customer support and making customer driven improvements.