• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

SKOUT Epoch VS FX Impact M3 - Which .30 Airgun Will I Use For The Northeast Airgun Classic (NAC)?!?

You should look into how these targets are scored... you would have had a few more points at a real match. Either way, it was pretty obvious which gun you scored best with on that day. Good shooting.

--Jim
Definitely the Impact. And I agree with Jim, those cards are about 5 points higher when scored correctly. Good shooting on that last M3 card!

I'm gonna go try the Epoch with a DFL Fatboy (full kit) with the double air stripper and see how it fares. Overall I just wanna use the absolute most accurate gun to have any sort of chance shooting in the pro division as A) a noob and B) not a bench shooter :ROFLMAO:
Whatever works best. Winning scores are usually in the 225 to 230 range. A couple of 215 to 220 should get you into the finals.

No matter how good of a card I can do outside competition. I will fold as soon as there is some type of competition. I applaud you for participating in the NAC classic.
😊👍

Allen
I do well under pressure..... somehow.

Today I took the Skout out again and shot 2 cards. It did NOT like the DFL Fatboy full kit. I think the stock moderator, with its excellent air stripping ability, is pretty damn good on that gun. My two scores were 155 with the fatboy and 186 with the stock moderator. The better score also had two completely missed targets...ooof.... but had I hit those I could have easily breached 200 I would think.

Reactions: Healthservices