• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Skout EPOCH Update - Dec 16th 2022

Determining where the gun is made isn’t related to the post? Doesn’t matter to you but if I’m going to spend 3k on a rifle I want to know every detail about that rifle before I buy it. Especially in this logistical nightmare we currently live in, knowing where replacement parts are sourced can be a deal breaker.
Great point, didn't even think of that side of the equation

Reactions: Pale_Rider
The EPOCH will most likely incorporate high tech electronic components that are most likely produced in CH or Taiwan..
What some of this thread has on full display is a few, old crusty, right fighters that refuse to be open to change.. Like many, I am excited to see Skout, a US company, be successful and bring another technology into the market.. USA does not dominate the chip market...
Completely missing the point,...once again :rolleyes:

Reactions: Centercut
Super interested in this thing.. just worried about buying into a first generation product from a company that is just getting into a industry.. especially one that is Daystate money.

Might buy a panthera and wait a year for them to iron out all the first gen bugs on the Skout. It Will be hard to resist though!
They’ve been making paintball guns for decades. They are not a “new kid on the block”. But yes, waiting to see how it performs is a good idea. Let the chosen few that get to rock it and expose the flaws, if any for less investment. The Panthera is getting tons of good press. It’ll be interesting to see it in person first hand in April as I attend my first pro level shoot. I can’t wait to be in the presence of so many talented shooters.