Skout Epoch Support for FX liners. (Pictures Added)

Skout customer support comes through yet again!

I feel better every day about moving to this platform.

Interested in trying an Epoch but they don't have the caliber you are looking for? Want to try slugs? Migrating from an FX platform?
Just send them the FX liner of your choice and they will machine you a complete barrel, transfer port, and probe!!!
No kidding. I sent them 4 liners and can now shoot my Epoch in .22 700mm, .22 800mm, .25 700mm, and .30 700mm, in addition to the already excellent 25 and 35 inch Skout .30 cal barrels that came with the gun!
No damage is done to your FX liner and it installs much the same as it did in your Impact.

Magazines are not yet available in every caliber so you may have to single load some versions until more calibers are available. At least one manufacturer is already looking to make adapters to use existing FX magazines.

Not many manufactures are willing to go to such lengths to accommodate their customers. Well done!

IMG_5397.JPG

IMG_5391.JPG

IMG_5392.JPG

IMG_5398.JPG

FX liner next to Epoch liner
IMG_5396.JPG

IMG_5394.JPG

IMG_5399.JPG

IMG_5401.JPG

IMG_5400.JPG

IMG_5402.JPG

Epoch front holder next to FX front holder
IMG_5403.JPG

Last edited:
Now this is very cool and interesting!!!

Definitely something @Motorhead should try!
Known about it for some time ... Inquired on parts to do so, told not until caliber & it getting into production gets sorted out ... So No barrel thimble, probe or magazine was offered to purchase in .22 cal. ( This @ 5 weeks ago )
* Someones hears something contrary ? post it up !!!

Known about it for some time ... Inquired on parts to do so, told not until caliber & it getting into production gets sorted out ... So No barrel thimble, probe or magazine was offered to purchase in .22 cal. ( This @ 5 weeks ago )
* Someones hears something contrary ? post it up !!!

Maybe you can machine those parts? 🤔

I added some pictures to the original post at the top. Skout provided everything but the FX liner and magazine. I'm sure magazines will be coming soon. In the meantime, single shot loading is not terribly difficult since the loading area is pretty generous. I wouldn't imagine it would be terribly difficult to make a 3D printed single shot loader, but I will be the first to admit I have no knowledge or experience in that area.

So far I have been shooting the 800mm .22 superior heavy liner with 31.2 grain JSB's with great results. More to come for sure.

* Someones hears something contrary ? post it
Everything should be available for purchase currently except for the magazine.

I know Skout just introduced the Evo for slug shooters.
I wounder why they don't offer an optional 35"slug barrel to replace an Epoch 35" pellet barrel?
the 25 cal slug liners just were delivered to Skout and the 30 cal are next so it will probably be while before 22 and
35 are available.

Reactions: Bodacious