SKOUT Epoch...STUD Mags and Loaders Coming Soon

Skout 30 Cal Teaser.jpg

What makes them different or better than the factory mags.
Cheaper for one thing, but I’m most interested in the loaders. The speed loaders are the greatest part if they work like the FX loaders and they should. The tub quickly fills the loaders. There are 4 of those loaders which are effectively like filled mags as well. Quicker and cheaper!

Last edited:
Thanks for the encouragement all.

Yes, we are doing all calibers, .177 -.35.

Just so you all know what to expect, because the EPOCH magazines do not use a rotational stop, we cannot design a STUD loader/feeder system that will fit both the EPOCH Factory magazines AND the new STUD Magazines for the Epoch (I know..bummer).

For those of you that already have the STUD Loader/Feeder system in our current round counts for our STUD FX Impact mags, the new STUD Epoch replacement magazines will fit the existing STUD Loader/Feeder system. In this case you only need to order our new Mags to use your existing STUD FX Impact loading system.

We will however, be providing a complete STUD magazine/loader/feeder system with the option to purchase extra/optional STUD magazines as usual. Our magazines/loaders/feeders for the EPOCH will look almost exactly the same as our FX Impact system, including a rotational "stop". While we LOVE the look and feel of the aluminum factory mags, ours will be made the same way our Impact mags are, out of high temperature polymer. In fact the only way you will tell the difference from our Impact and Epoch mags is the writing on them and the Epoch version is thicker.

Our mags slide into the EPOCH the same way the factory mags do using their really nice magnetic retaining system. Ours drop in there with the same nice solid sound just as the factory mags do.

Our magazines will also include the STUD roller bearing on the center rotor and the "STUD Pocket" which centers the round correctly with the axis of the barrel when in the staging/stop position.
If you don't think the "STUD pocket" feature is necessary, drop a pellet or slug in the factory mag and see how it lines up with the holes in the lid/base of the factory mags.

Also, our mags will cost a little LESS than the factory magazines and they will be discounted even further when ordered as a STUD Loader/Feeder/Mag bundle.

Doug

Last edited:
I just received my STUD Epoch magazine and loader bundle in .25. Mag is great and works just like the EPOCH mag but has the stop and better feeding into the chamber with their design. Spring tension is very consistent and I love the mag stop so you know you are empty. I can have 100 rounds (4 loaders) staged and ready to drop into an empty mag. Very nice system.

PS..Doug and STUD magazines are also great to deal with.

Last edited:
We are targeting 1/1/24 for the .25's. They will be available in stages....25 first, .30 second and the rest to follow thereafter.
I tried to send a message to you on your website. Submit would never work. I suggest you pay someone to take phone calls or give us an email to contact you. I need some .35 caliber magazines. Please contact me. [email protected]