Skout Skout Epoch .30 cal (Full Review) AGC Special Edition

epoch1.JPG

Here is a review of my own personal Skout Epoch. This thing is awesome! -Nate

epoch2.JPG

P.S. Merry Christmas Shooters! Don't forget to buy something for yourself!

View attachment 418096

Here is a review of my own personal Skout Epoch. This thing is awesome! -Nate

View attachment 418097

P.S. Merry Christmas Shooters! Don't forget to buy something for yourself!
Since I was kid I learned to buy presents for myself..... With many brothers that was the only way to get certain that I would have a package to open.

Reactions: boscoebrea
Had to get the red one, didn’t you? Ha ha! Thought I was the only one. Congrats on being a Skout owner!

Why does your gun only show like 10 bar worth of air in it? Did you drain the gun down?
Yes, I drained the gun after use. It wastes air. You won't be at 4500 PSI when you repressurize. But the manual says to do it, and to have the bleed valve open during storage.

Love your videos thanks for taking the time…
i watched it all but didn’t see the link to the guy using the slugs ?
I'm not sure how to do link within the video but it is in the description. His name is V-Song. Channel here:

Airgun Sniper-V Song channel for Slug Shooting with the Epoch: / @shoganai55

This video suprised me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Str8tshooter
Here is my Skout .30 cal with home made Arca weight and radar mount.
This gun is "a blast" to shoot and if you are a tinker, it's the easiest to take apart and put back together!
I did some maintenance and was pleasantly surprised. There seemed to be fewer parts and larger, more durable fasteners than I'm used to.

IMG_0572.jpg

Here is my Skout .30 cal with home made Arca weight and radar mount.
This gun is "a blast" to shoot and if you are a tinker, it's the easiest to take apart and put back together!
I did some maintenance and was pleasantly surprised. There seemed to be fewer parts and larger, more durable fasteners than I'm used to.

View attachment 426884
Indeed .. if one goes inside and takes a peek around EVERYTHING screams Quality !!