• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Skout Epoch - 3 innovative designs

Judging from the video its obvious these Skoutfolks has done some thinking even before setting sail. I see it like this. I absolutly detest bullpubs, but when someone can convince me through their efforts to create an attentiongetter there is something to it. Love their different colors displayed on the wall. I believe they will sell like hot cakes. I am a .177cal shooter and looking for the exceptional..the cut above.

Great morning P-Shooter. We will be dropping the specs in all calibers soon. I can tell you that in the .177, the low-pressure side of the regulator will leave the factory at around 90 psi. The other calibers will be set on the low presure side at 120 to 125 ~Darryl
Darryl - I'm on the list for a .30 when it's available. I can't wait to get one. Hunter Roark

Reactions: Skout-airguns
The length with the 630mm barrel is 39'' long and the length with the 889mm barrel is 29'' add 5.5 for moderator. (34.5 and 44.5 with Mod)~Darryl
Ok, I did have my coffee, LOL! so the 630mm version is 29" plus 5.5 for mod for total of 34.5". The longer 889mm barrel version is 39" plus 5.5 for mod for a total of 44.5" , Correct?

Darryl, this gun obviously can change barrels, but can one change calibers? I'm sure there are limits as well , 25 can go to 30cal or 22 cal. but going to say 35 cal or 177 may pose issues. Or not? Because if I decide to do a barrel change in a year , I would think a probe is also required.
Sorry if these are obvious questions, I'm just late to the party.

Darryl, this gun obviously can change barrels, but can one change calibers? I'm sure there are limits as well , 25 can go to 30cal or 22 cal. but going to say 35 cal or 177 may pose issues. Or not? Because if I decide to do a barrel change in a year , I would think a probe is also required.
I suppose that, once changed probe, magazine and barrel, you are done. Of course, you will have to retune your gun, most of times

They talked about it in that FB live video - caliber change will be avail, when they don't know but it's just changing the barrel probe and the moderator insert.

Darryl, check your e mail. I have been trying to get in touch.

DT
DT, please feel free to call me anytime at the shop 9am to 430pm Eastern time. I'm more of a talker than e-mail/texter. skoutairguns.com, my number is at the bottom of the page`~Darryl

Last edited:
i would like see the power of a 35cal
epoch-ballistics-sheet-image.jpg