• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Skout Epoch - 3 innovative designs

73bar in .30/44gr to get 900fps ..I think they got it figured out, super efficient.
Looks good. I hope it is very efficient. But let’s not confuse operating at a lower pressure with efficiency. That remains to be seen…

73bar in .30/44gr to get 900fps ..I think they got it figured out, super efficient.
That's efficient for sure, but without any infos about max power available for each calibers, I can't be sure if I want one.
I'm looking for a .22 slug shooter and I know for sure that i will need at least 65 fpe, the more the best in this specific case.

Last edited:
Reactions: hunterroark
Yeah the low pressures are impressive, as a .177 shooter i am wondering if i can bypass hand pump and compressors and just blow on forster fitting now and then to keep the Epoch going.
Or at least make do with a regular low pressure compressor.
Great morning P-Shooter. We will be dropping the specs in all calibers soon. I can tell you that in the .177, the low-pressure side of the regulator will leave the factory at around 90 psi. The other calibers will be set on the low presure side at 120 to 125 ~Darryl

Great morning P-Shooter. We will be dropping the specs in all calibers soon. I can tell you that in the .177, the low-pressure side of the regulator will leave the factory at around 90 psi. The other calibers will be set on the low presure side at 120 to 125 ~Darryl
Sorry what? 6 to 9 bar?
Just to make a quick calculation, what is the highest pressure your reg can allow?

Amazing.
Though yes still more pressure than my old smoker lounges can provide, or a cheap shop compressor.
It was also just sort of a joke comment.
Looking forward to see where things are in a year or two, when i might be at a place where i can afford a new .177 rifle.

BTW you have a shot count for the magazine in .177, with its size it have to be A LOT.

That is the only wheel that was missing in the mechanism and I hope you will install it soon :) (especially interested people who want to shoot heavy slugs) one more question, is there a chance that Epoch will come to the European market?
Yes, we are currently finalizing dealers throughout Europe, and slug details should be available soon as well. ~Darryl