• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Skout Epoch .25 with accessories and extra barrels

Classified Status
SOLD

Smok3y

Sep 25, 2018
NC, United States
SOLD

Asking $1,800 shipped.

Does NOT include scope and rings or front weights that you see in some of the pics. I will remove those.

Selling my Skout Epoch .25 in 25”. It is in perfect , 9.5/10 condition. No scratches, dings, or issues of any kind. I just can’t shoot multiple rifles. Every time I get multiple, I have to sell one. Just keeping my Field Target rifle.

Includes all the factory stuff plus a few extras.
  • Qty 3 - .25 25” barrels
  • Factory super heavy duty pelican style case
  • Factory accessories which include a set of hex wrenches, o-rings, charger, grip pads, valve wrench, bottle wrench, etc.
  • Upgraded barrel lock
  • Bag rider
  • Pic rail on the front will stay if you want it
  • $250 ARCA extended rail
  • $75 Whisper moderator upgrade and original moderator
  • $40 DonnyFl moderator adapter
Rifle loves shooting both 25gr and 34gr pellets. Extremely easy to adjust power by adjusting only the HP reg. No upgrades needed as it already has an adjustable cheek riser, adjustable butt pad, and extended bipod rail. I have added a pic rail and MLOK covers to make a bad rider for the rear as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I ship fast and insured. I prefer PayPal F&F, but I do accept other methods as well depending on the user.

IMG_6280.jpeg

IMG_6525.jpeg

IMG_6523.jpeg

IMG_6526.jpeg

IMG_6527.jpeg

IMG_6528.jpeg

IMG_6529.jpeg

Last edited: