Skout Skout Epoch .22?

Haven’t heard much about the Epoch in .22? I see they are listed on their website but not much information on accuracy and any Mag. Issues as in the .177. Anyone out there that owns one of the latest versions with the latest updates?
Good morning, our .22 is working really well and doesn't have any mag issues. @Scotty1 has one, as well as @Motorhead, maybe they could provide you some more insight on it. As far as .177 goes we have sorted the magazine issues. Here are some results we received from a customer recently using our .177. If you have any questions please feel free to message me!

- Luke

1703682713562.png

1703682725864.png

No time to enjoy my Sidewinder and Skout Epoch. Never fired after taking delivery Oct-Nov of 2023. I would like to find good homes for the setups. Need some posts under my belt before I can create the listing. Hope this is ok guys!

-Ron

What caliber is your epoch in, how many barrels? Post up some pics

Reactions: Air-G
What caliber is your epoch in, how many barrels? Post up some pics
Just one barrel .22 but with the optional high power valve. This is the only pic I have handy at the moment when UA completed the build and posted to their instagram stories. Need to get it out of storage to do a proper listing.

IMG_4225.png
IMG_4228.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: Air-G