Skout Airguns - Rear Rest

Mounts will be made available for many models as well as a universal mount. They will be available in the next few weeks on Skoutairguns.com and at your favorite airgun dealers!

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 9.18.38 AM.png

Video coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe what I see is incorrect (because of the angle?). The windage adjustment does not appear to be a coarse enough thread. With the saber tactical unit it has a fairly coarse thread allowing it change windage quickly, at the same time the large adjustment knob allows for fine adjustments without turning it so much.

Maybe it is just me and I just need to try it

Hopefully this unit is adaptable to fit other airguns as well. Harder for the consumer/non competitor to justify use, only for one rifle.

Allen

Maybe what I see is incorrect (because of the angle?). The windage adjustment does not appear to be a coarse enough thread. With the saber tactical unit it has a fairly coarse thread allowing it change windage quickly, at the same time the large adjustment knob allows for fine adjustments without turning it so much.

Maybe it is just me and I just need to try it

Hopefully this unit is adaptable to fit other airguns as well. Harder for the consumer/non competitor to justify use, only for one rifle.

Allen
We will be offering universal adaptors. What you might be missing is the large round adjustment knob as well as the swivel knob that are included. with the large round adjustment knob you can quickly adjust to targets. We have been testing with multiple shooters and all have been happy with target acquisition speed. The base is made of Aluminum but is fairly thick. It has a good amount of heft to it.