Skout Airguns - EVO

And when we finally get all the necessary information about this model, what is the weight, what is the maximum power we can expect and what is the efficiency for all calibers with both barrels, i.e. longer and shorter. Please provide all information as this will probably be my new long awaited toy. How long will spare parts be available, etc
Hi, we will be making a spec sheet in the coming weeks laying out all the information on the EVO platform. As for spare parts we will have these available for a long time, we always keep a stock of spare parts in case something would need to be replaced!

Reactions: Str8tshooter
It can’t be used with their shutoff valve, but if you remove the shutoff valve that bottle can be used. The threads on our bottle on-off are the standard M18-1.5. Also on a side note, we have moved to BSPP threads on the EVO to allow for more gauge options!
Ok, thanks. I currently have a few FX bottles so that is good to know. I have been shooting with BAR gauges so long that is my reference now so good to know we can use the majority of them that are out there now.

Hi, we will be making a spec sheet in the coming weeks laying out all the information on the EVO platform. As for spare parts we will have these available for a long time, we always keep a stock of spare parts in case something would need to be replaced!
Thanks for the reply, yes the spare parts insurance is the most important thing because it uses highly sophisticated parts that are difficult to make. I was thinking of getting the Epic Two but when I saw the prices of their separate barrels it didn't feel good to me and I think they overpriced their products.

but when I saw the prices of their separate barrels it didn't feel good
Well their upgrade barrels is a full kit, in say FX you buy barrel - transferport - barrel plug - barrel pipe ( if you go longer )and then if you want to be eggs to eggs barrel tensioning system instead of shroud.
The price of the FX stuff just shroud really when i upgraded from 600 mm to 700 mm barrel, was enough for me to go creative for less.

BUT ! i will still agree i also feel it is a bit of a tall price with 460 USD ( 700 mm )

Just looked a complete barrel upgrade kit for my Maverick is 364 USD, and that's the regular stuff no barrel tensioning in the mix

1999 gun in cheaper packaging option (may still be a smaller plastic case) with no bottle
2350 gun with bottle and hard Plano case.

These will all be options on our website, when you go to purchase an Epoch or EVO you will be able to select the options in a drop down menu and configure it to the way of your choosing!

What's the max slug length/magazine depth? Says larger regulator what FPE are you guys thinking with .35?

Cost of caliber change kits and what lengths will be offered

I didn’t like the looks when I first got mine winning the raffle at EBR 2023. But since that time it’s grown on me, kinda like a plain girl with an awesome personality becomes better looking in your eyes as time goes by. This is what she looks like now…

View attachment 428360
I’m with CENTERCUT. I love how mine looks, always have since they first came out. No different really, when compared to impacts and western/LCS guns.

Mine is slowly blossoming to a weighty bad @$$, yearning to be laid onto a bench.
IMG_7349.jpeg

Last edited:
Any up to date news on when released ?,
also will there be a dedicated slug barrel choice like differing twist rates or one barrel fits all?
Com on SKOUT/DARRYL dont tease us i want to give you my money but i am still undecided on an Epoch or a Evo or a DS safari or the new RTI mora canon hmmmmmm decisions…….

Any up to date news on when released ?,
also will there be a dedicated slug barrel choice like differing twist rates or one barrel fits all?
Hi, we are getting very close. It is going to take a little bit longer than anticipated though to get a few of the parts for our production batch. There will be some EVOs in the wild in April being used by our pro shooters so keep an eye out for that! We anticipate being able to ship units in May rather than the originally planned mid-April. There will be dedicated slug barrels in certain calibers, but some calibers will be able to shoot slugs and pellets out of the same barrel! We also have created slugs that are made specifically for our barrels with the help of Corbin, to create astonishing accuracy and power.