Skout Airguns-Epoch-shooting video

I bet this is going to be a top dollar gun, Hitting the 3000, Dollar mark. I am sure there will be a few elite shooters that will have them... I hope I am 100 % wrong and it sells in the 1,300 to 1,600 range and a whole lot of people will be able to shoot the gun..
Mike
It looks like it would exceed the alpha cost, that magazine alone looks to be $200 just compared to what daystate is offering at $100....

Excellent... More specifics would be useful. Like how many shots per fill, how many shots per magazine, etc.
Mike
I bet this is going to be a top dollar gun, Hitting the 3000, Dollar mark. I am sure there will be a few elite shooters that will have them... I hope I am 100 % wrong and it sells in the 1,300 to 1,600 range and a whole lot of people will be able to shoot the gun..
Mike
Mike,
You are not wrong on the pricing. With all the new technology and features, this gun is going to run $2,950

Nice with a little video.
And rest assured if my guy here in Denmark get a .177 EPOCH home, i will drive the 2 hour drive to the shop to see and feel up the thing, even if i am not able to buy one just yet.
I am currently stacking my pennies towards a also not cheap item, a nice beefy 12 L bottle filling compressor.
With a price like this i need to be very sure pulling the trigger on my government funded wallet ( pension )

BUT ! i do see that if you get 3 barrels, and a moderator too, thats also not cheap if you was to buy that for any other rifle.
But if the moderator are separate there might be a problem with that here in Denmark, as you do need to have a permit to buy a moderator,,,,, which is also easy and normally take a couple of days, but right now the police again are under a pile of servers as they again try to update their IT system, which have rendered many things not working for at least 6 months now.
Anyway other rifles with a moderator inside the shroud sell with no problem, even if you can easy unscrew the shroud and remove the moderator if you like to.

But. This is 2 months worth of pension for me ( including the monstrous Danish taxes ASO ) a amount like that, if nothing else like my car break,,,, well it will take me at least a year to save for that.
And i am still +6 months out from being able to get that compressor, so it is a substantial horizon i an working with in regard to picking up a #3 air rifle.

Maybe a cheap version with just 1 barrel, maybe without the moderator too as most people already have those. ??

A one barrel slug shooting EPOCH, that are "cheap" that would be even more interesting to me,,,,,,, even if i could probably not shoot all slugs with it, but as long as it can play ball with one or more of the major slug making brands i would be good,,,,,, even f i like to shoot a pellet too.

.177 slug shooting are big in Denmark, and i do thnk the pellet shooters will be fewer and fewer in the future.

Reactions: Skout-airguns